• Only Authorised people use door.
• Secured and safe.
• Faster and easy to open door with a card.
• Flexibility to move from door to door.
• Controls access / open door by time of day and day of week(e.g. No restriction duringdaytime and controlled usage by night.)
• All / selected doors can be access controlled.
• Selected doors can be Deactivated during certain hours. (e.g. during public functions, parties,etc.)
• Simple electrical interface to any door.
• Power saving as un-necessary landing calls are avoided.
• Suitable for All Kinds Of Door
• Recording of door usage by cardholder with date and timestamp
• Every Transaction stored with date & time stamp
• Access by Card/ Card + PIN/ finger
1 Intelligent Access Control Device in Elevator Interior
The device is installed in the cab panel. Each door needs a reader. Then it has dual functions: single charge and access control. There are a variety of products which can satisfy various needs of different customers.
2 Card Device
Card device: users insert the card in the card-reading zone which is in the elevator operation panel. Thus, you needn't consider the distance while reading the card and can activate the elevator exactly the way you want. The card zone is small and takes up less room. You needn't consider the used room of the elevator operation panel, and you can easily realize the advantages of the card system.
3 Password/ Fingerprint Device
The Fingerprint elevator management system is specially used for the people who want high security requirements. The leaders use fingerprint, the workers use card, and passwords as a backup. Thus, the elevator intelligence has higher improvements.
4 Remote Device
A remote device is another upgrade of door card system. You needn't swipe card or get close to the door operation panel. Just press your remote control, you can use the door. Thus, you avoid some troubles when starting door by getting close to door operation panel.
A professional door access control board support 1 door, widely use in all kinds of door all over the world, it meets all function u need, it can remote control to operating.
1. Support 1 door--Door with two readers and one push button interface.
2. With door sensor for door
3. Relay output for use with Normally Open and/or Normally Closed type locks.
4. Can Opeate off-line and real-time monitoring.
5. 100,000 events can be stored.(off-line), Can store unlimited events to PC.
6. 40,000 users can be registered.
7. Network communication using TCP/IP 10M/100M adaptive.
8. Expandable to use unlimited number of controllers.
1. Support ACCESS & SQL database.
2. Offline Operation.
3. Real-time Supervision.
4. Photo Display.
5. Mass Storage.
6. Flexible user privilege setup.
7. Remote Unlocking.
8. Multi-user supervision.
9. Simply checking and query
10. Revisable and printable report form.
11. Report can be exported to EXCEL file.
12. Card+password unlocking.
13. Alarm door left open (reauires door sensors)
14. Alarm for invalid card swiping.
15. First card unlocking.
16. Alarm for illegal break in.
17. Unlocking at specified time.
18. Integranted fire control.
19. Anti-passback & anti-tail.
20. Interlocking.( Only available for 2-door controller and 4-door controller)
21. Multi-card unlocking.
22. Emergency double locking.
23. In door population
24. Unlocking based on internal and external validation.
25. Normal shift and multi-shifts time attendance management system.
26. Fixed ration dining management
27. Meeting attendance management system.
28. Online Patrol management system
29. Security Alarm management system.
|WG access management software|
English Software supportable database
|Access and SQL|
Input Format of Reader
|Wiegand 26 (All card reader with compatible protocol, such as Motorola , HID, EM , Mifare one etc)|
Quantity of Readers
Door opening time extending setting
Max q ' ty of controller
||Remark: N denotes q ' ty of computer serial prot or q ' ty of 485hub port, support 256pcs ports|
|10-90 % RH , No Condensation|
Max Distance from Reader to Controller
|100m (suggestion distance 80m)|
Max Distance between Controllers
|RS232: Communication Distance less than 13m, suggestion distance is 3m or less|
|RS485: bus line max length 1200m, suggestion length 1000m or less, if expansion device added, the distance could be 3000m|
|TCP/IP: Depends on net coverage area|
|Contact Person :||Ms. Wen|