SC700 is a 125 KHz proximity access control terminal incorporated with 3'' TFT LCD. The color display and touch screen operation offer a user-friendly and easy menu management.
When connected with PC through Ethernet, SC700 is managed by ZKAccess 3.5 software. The software provides 2 applications, the access control and time attendance. It can also operate on standalone mode, and transfer data by USB flash drive.
The latest version of SC700 includes Wiegand Input port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used as a controller's external reader using Wiegand Out port. As a professional access control device, it allows time zones and groups, holiday managements, linkage, anti-passback functions etc.
• Store up to 30,000 cards and 100,000 records
• Embedded with PULL firmware which is standard with ZKAccess3.5 management software
• Multi-languages display available on request
• Full Access Control Features: Anti-passback, access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm
• 3-inch TFT color display and touch screen for ease of operation and enrich user experience
3 inch touch screen
ID card Capacity
Access Control Interface for
3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, Door Bell
Output & Input
Time Zone, Group, Multi-identification Duress mode, Anti-passback, Tamper alarm
0 ℃- 45 ℃
|Contact Person :||Ms. Wen|